Friday, May 28, 2021

about myself


About me my name is William and my age is 10 . My favourite colour is green and blue. my favourite video game is minecraft and roblox also friday night funkin. My favourite food is Takis and Cheetos but I haven't tried takis but one day I will, also i love Mcdonalds and Kfc. what i like , watching dinosaurs i love dinosaur toys and i even have a t rex shrit i just love dinosaurs 🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖 there just my favourite there are dino theme like jurassic park or jurassic world

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging William. You have included lots of interesting information about yourself in your blog. I can make connections to your post as I love McDonalds as well. I used to work at KFC when I was growing up and I haven't eaten anything from there since. Ask me why..... I'm trying to decide what my new favourite is. Probably ice cream.... I LOVE It and DONUTS. What is Takis? I don't know about those? You need to show me a picture... maybe I've seen them before, but I can't think of them :-) Looking forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the takis that i was taking about,its so spicey is better then cheetos its like cheetos but more spicey

    ReplyDelete
  3. very good work i like your bee research it looks cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks vedant for looking my blog

      Delete
  4. hi William i really like your personality you sound really cool and i also like dinosaurs to they are interesting my favorite is the t-Rex,triceratops,bronkosouris and those flying things.What are your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi bradley and my favorite dinosaur is raptor ankyosaurus and carnotaurus also tyrannosaurus rex but the most dinosaur is the herbivores and then the carnivores. but what do you mean like flying things is it airplanes,drones or peterodactyls or dimorhodons just pick and you missed spelt brontosaurus

      Delete